What I Want?

WAY TO GO......



I ask myself a  few questions everyday- whether am I really happy? What happiness really is? What do I actually want? Do my happiness lies in buying a nice outfit,the one I saw someone wearing /recommending on YouTube or adding some nice little blush on ? Or when people makes me think that joining some stupid institute/coaching center will make all my dreams come true. But hey hey hey are those dreams really mine or they just made me believe to think so? Do they really know more about me than me myself? or they just made me aspire to think so. But whatever they're doing,I must say they are doing it quite well as it has quite a significant influence about what we think and "aspire" for. We'll talk about it more some other day. But for now let's  just come back to the topic of our blog for today.

We are all being born in a generation where it is difficult for us to figure out what one really wants. But we can't blame ourselves for that, as we're being born in this world,always running pronto and thanks to the peer pressure and the rise of materialism which somehow has affected our desires. It has bring about quite a change in a way that we are not even capable of figuring out what we really want. It has made us all quite vulnerable. If one really wants to know what they desire for in a real sense, one has to work for it.In this universe,everything comes at a cost.If you really want to realize your ambitions,you need to work for it. One can't achieve this with one's mind being lost in some  luresome paths. We have to figure out our true ambitions because maybe following some other path may provide you  all the riches of this materialistic world but it will distance you from one of the most valuable concept of self satisfaction, which will provide you with the actual happiness. I'm not saying that  thinking about money or other forms of wealth is wrong. Infact completely ignoring it will sound more impractical. But following one's true ambitions will surely help with this part also.

First step we can take , to know what one actually wants is , to tell oneself that I have to work hard fo to know what i really want, in spite of being a part of this world full of distractions and that I can make myself travel on the righteous path. And this finishes quite a lot of work in this expedition of getting to know oneself better.. Building faith in oneself  to achieve something is really important and here the ultimate goal should be to find one's true aspirations.

We'll discuss more about this in our later blogs but till then start building up your faith in yourself  that you will accomplish this task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Abode